- What a crazy summer! Holly of Dark Haven is now available at Loose Id, and Bad Angels: Falling goes on general sale August 25. After that, look for Bad Angels: Burn to go on pre-sale! And Dos Lunas has a release date: September 29.
- Evangeline of Dark Haven is now available! This was formerly Educating Evangeline from the Doms of Dark Haven anthologies. Holly of Dark Haven will release in August.
- Prince of Faith is now available at all the usual outlets.
- An Uncommon Whore 3: Prince of Faith is out of line edits and now in proofing! Look for this to release at Loose Id around October 2014!
- The Bacchi is the 2014 EPIC Winner for Science Fiction Romance! Woot!
- Loose Id has offered a contract on the third Uncommon Whore novel! I don't have a release date yet, but it'll probably be early summer. This will be the story of Markus Dayspring and the mysterious Caius. Its been called "...an emotional rollercoaster."
- The Bacchi is a finalist in the 2013 EPIC Awards!
- The Bacchi took 3rd place in this year's Rainbow Book Awards! (bisexual science fiction)
- An Uncommon Whore 2: When I Fall took an Honorable Mention in m/m science fiction for having recieved a perfect score.
- Truckee Wolves: Toxic has been accepted by Loose Id for release in 2013!
Works in Progress (Titles Subject to Change)
- DESTINY: My most anticipated book! Due to family health issues, I took a partial hiatus from writing the past couple years, which left poor Destiny waiting on the back burner. Well, she's my next project and I'm about halfway through the first draft! I'm sorry for those of you who have been waiting but family always comes first.
- DIRTY DEEDS: Book Two of the Aphrodite Project, in which the ultimate odd couple of Olympus clash and burn...This one's about Hermaphroditus and Arick...the unfortunate son of Athena and Hephestus.
AN UNCOMMON WHORE 4: FADE INTO YOU: The Uncommon series ends on a wedding...or something like that. Look for new friends, old enemies and a shift in leadership.
ARTIFACTS: If you are a fan of the Coalition science fiction books, you may wonder what ever happened to Rev, Leigh and some of the other poor characters I tortured so badly. Well, I'm giving them to Tess. It should be...fun. Sort of a Dirty Dozen in space.